Southside Safety Meeting - August 25, 6PM Planet Altered

Thanks to all who attended the meeting... If you are interested in joining one of the neighborhood associations, please email us at SSCowart@gmail.com or the other associations (I'll add emails when I get them.)
Also, I will be posting notes from the meeting after they've gone out to those who attended.

Hello Friends,

Given the recent crime wave in our backyard, I have invited Officer Craig Joel to Planet Altered on Thursday, August 25, 6:00 p.m. for a neighborhood awareness chat. He will connect us with our local police officers so they can be aware of the issues on their beat and help us learn the most effective way to deal with various types of crime in our shops and homes.

It will be an informal gathering and there will be time for questions. Please RSVP so I can set up chairs and make some coffee.

Yours in safety,

Jean and Linda
Planet Altered

No comments:

Post a Comment