Open an account at Neighborgoods.net to lend items, rent them out or borrow items - Fee of 4.99 via paypal to verify user.
OR Snapgoods.com similar, no fee to verify but must share a credit card number. Allows for deposit to prevent damage.
Schedule recycling via RecycleRight.com pickup for remainder of this year... (you must sign up)
What to Put on the Curb
- All paper grades (except shredded)
- Plastic #1 and #2 (bottles with a neck)
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans (only item that needs food residue washed out)
How to Prepare Your Curbside Recyclables
- All items must be in blue bags, clear bags or a covered bin labeled "Recycle"
- Items do not need to be sorted – all curbside recyclables may be placed in the same bag
- Lids do not need to be removed from plastic recyclables
- Aluminum cans do not need to be crushed