Thank you to all of our neighbors and friends for coming out to the Crawfish Boil and Association meeting last Thursday. We has a great turn out, great food and beverages, great weather and great people! Our meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the last month in each quarter and we will continue to make them fun gatherings with a little bit of meeting rather than the other way around (why not, right?).
Special Shout Outs:
* New Members - Congrats! Now you're cool!
* Fort Negley & Jefferson Heights Representatives - let's keep up the momentum!
* Flying Squirrel - Awesome Craft Keg Beer!
* Doc Ben Lambert - Fantastic Cooker Award!
* Seth Toker - Communal Green Space/Main St Market - we're behind you 100%
* Bob Poore, Liz Fortanier, Natasha & Reed Durst, Eric Durham - for sponsoring dog waste stations!
We have posted the priorities to our website and Facebook page including Task Force Leaders for each priority. If you are interested in helping out with any of these neighborhood improvements, please email us at email@example.com or contact the Task Force Leaders directly to see how to get involved!
*****Next Meeting Thursday July 17, 2014***** - location suggestions are welcome!!
Like our Facebook page, follow it and we'll keep you posted on other neighborhood events. We are also working on a Paypal account to pay dues directly! Stay tuned.
Thanks so much!
Join NextDoor.com as well!